Model 18 – a little bigger, a little stronger
The Model 18 is quickly becoming our most popular machine – a real work horse (or rather, beaver!).
Capable of doing 2 + cords per hour with good size wood, it’s fast and efficient. With our proprietary Super Split regenerative hydraulic system the splitter cycles at an incredible 4-4.5 seconds!
Please call Wood Beaver today!
We will be happy to assist you with choosing the best options for your firewood processor.
The live in feed is standard on the 18 – choose a log lift, dead deck or live deck for loading and you have a full on production machine that will keep the wood pile ready.
Equipped with engine-driven, tandem 10 gpm pumps, and with our exclusive serial hydraulic valve system, the 18 thinks nothing of multi-tasking. Go ahead, run the saw and splitter together – it not only won’t flinch, it won’t even slow down.
For engines, choose from the standard Honda GX630, or optional Honda GX690 or Kohler ECH 749 EFI, or even a Kubota 902 or Kohler 1003 diesel. The optional highway package makes it easy to move around the woodlot or down the road. This machine is THE firewood factory!
Maximum Performance & Value at a Minimum Price
- 2 plus full cords per hour (128 Cubic feet per cord)
- Cuts up to 17+” diameter wood
- Splits wood from 3” to 24” in length
- “Super Splitter” cycle time Super Fast 4 to 4.5 seconds
- Honda engine GX 630
- Hydraulic 20” saw bar and 3/8” chain Integral bar oil reservoir in chain guard
- Extended live infeed standard – mill grade belt for positive infeed & durability
- Single axle 4400# with lights and brakes, highway pkg.
- Optional 12’ Stacking Conveyor
- Protective lockout cover – splitting & cutting
- Log “cam” length measure system – moves to relieve cut
- 2/4 way/optional 6 way wedge quick interchange system
- Manual saw bar and wedge adjustment-optional “EASY” controls- Hydraulic saw-raise & lower and Hydraulic wedge controls (additional cost)
- Transport width – 5’
- Operation width – 5’
- Transport length – 19’
- Weight – 3850 lbs. (approx.)
- Trailer hitch – 2” ball
- Transport height – 9’6”
- Hydraulic capacity – 22 US Gallons
Our package prices are exceptional but if you want to choose from the options below you can outfit your Lil Beaver 16 just the way you want it.
- 4′ infeed extension
- EZ controls (saw & wedge)
- Hydraulic log lift
- Attached 2 strand dead deck
- Attached 2 strand live deck
- 6-way axe edge wedge
- Hydraulic Oil Cooler
- Operator’s Seat (Jerry Chair)
- Scotty Shade
- Dave’s Drink Holder