Model 18 – a little bigger, a little stronger
The Model 18 is quickly becoming our most popular machine – a real work horse (or rather, beaver!).
Capable of doing 2 + cords per hour with good size wood, it’s fast and efficient. With our proprietary Super Split regenerative hydraulic system the splitter cycles at an incredible 4-4.5 seconds!
Please call Wood Beaver today!
We will be happy to assist you with choosing the best options for your firewood processor.
The live in feed and 8’ discharge conveyor are standard on the 18 – choose a log lift, dead deck or live deck for loading and you have a full on production machine that will keep the wood pile ready.
Equipped with either PTO or engine driven tandem 10 gpm pumps and with our exclusive serial hydraulic valve system the 18 thinks nothing of multi-tasking. Go ahead, run the saw and splitter together – it not only won’t flinch, it won’t even slow down.
For engines, choose from the standard Honda GX630, or optional Honda GX690 or Kohler ECH 749 EFI, or even a Kubota 902 or Kohler 1003 diesel. The optional highway package makes it easy to move around the woodlot or down the road. This machine is THE firewood factory!
Maximum Performance & Value at a Minimum Price
- 2 plus full cords per hour (128 Cubic feet per cord)
- Cuts up to 17+” diameter wood
- Splits wood from 3” to 24” in length
- “Super Splitter” cycle time Super Fast 4 to 4.5 seconds
- Honda engine GX 630 (optional engines below)
- Hydraulic 20” saw bar and 3/8” chain Integral bar oil reservoir in chain guard
- Extended live infeed standard – mill grade belt for positive infeed & durability
- Single axle 4400# with lights and brakes, highway pkg.
- 8’ stacking conveyor – optional 12’
- Protective lockout cover – splitting & cutting
- Log “cam” length measure system – moves to relieve cut
- 2/4 way/optional 6 way wedge quick interchange system
- Manual saw bar and wedge adjustment-optional “EASY” controls- Hydraulic saw-raise & lower and Hydraulic wedge controls (additional cost)
- Transport width – 5’
- Operation width – 5’
- Transport length – 19’
- Weight – 3850 lbs. (approx.)
- Trailer hitch – 2” ball
- Transport height – 9’6”
- Hydraulic capacity – 22 US Gallons
Our package prices are exceptional but if you want to choose from the options below you can outfit your Lil Beaver 16 just the way you want it.
- 4′ conveyor extension
- EZ controls (saw & wedge)
- Hydraulic log lift
- Attached 2 strand dead deck
- Attached 2 strand live deck
- 6-way axe edge wedge
- Hydraulic Oil Cooler
- Operator’s Seat (Jerry Chair)
- Scotty Shade
- Dave’s Drink Holder