20 Bad A** Beaver – the big dog of the Beaver family
If you are looking for one Bad A** Beaver, the model 20 is THE beast!
Powered by a Kohler CH 1000 or Kubota 1505 engine and equipped with a Parker VOAC 7135 rpm saw, 404 18H 26” true harvester combination and backed by our “Super Split” Regenerative Dual Ram system, this Bad A** Beaver sends other processor home crying. This is by far the fastest cut/split combination on the market.
A typical 10” hardwood log is cut in under 4 seconds and split in 3-4 seconds flat!!!
The Model 20 BAB is truly one Bad A** Beaver!
Please call Wood Beaver today!
We will be happy to assist you with choosing the best options for your firewood processor.
The Dual Rams can blast through the toughest logs at ultra-fast speeds putting 34+ tons of real splitting force to the end of the rams – no theory, just pure brute force.
And against our ax edge splitting wedges, even the biggest, ugliest knots are destroyed.
This monster can take a 22” diameter, 20’ long log and turn it into firewood in less than 2 minutes.
4 cords or more an hour of good size wood, easy.
A typical 18” hardwood log is cut in 3-4 seconds and splits in 3-4 seconds or less!!! It’s a drag race to see which finishes its job first! The 18 BAB comes standard with almost everything – choose your engine and how you plan to “feed the beast” (Live deck, dead deck, or log lift), that’s it. If you need to get your production into the 3+ cords per hour range, the ALL NEW 18 BAB is one Bad A** Beaver!
Nothing Eats Wood Like A Beaver!!
- Standard with 13′ live in feed
- 7,100 RPM Parker hydraulic saw motor
- 25″ .404 Harvester bar and chain combo
- Hydraulic roller tipped log hold down
- Hydraulic EZ controls for the saw hold down
- Hydraulic EZ controls for the saw and wedge
- 6-way axe edge wedge
- 16′ discharge conveyor
- *** New Operator Platform***
- Choice of sequenced or manual control log hold down
- 4 Plus Full Cords Per Hour
- Cuts up to 23”+ Diameter
- 2-Strand Live Deck handles log lengths to 18’ (27’ w/optional 3 strand Live Deck)
- Splits Wood from 3” to 24” Lengths
- Kohler CH 1000 gas engine or optional Kubota 1505 diesel
- 20/7.5 GPM Hydraulic Eaton Pump System
- 33 Gallon Hydraulic Reservoir
- 8 Gallon Fuel Cell
- Integral bar oil reservoir in chain guard
- Live In Feed
- 3 Ply 300 psi Mill Grade Belt for Positive Feed
- Easy Control on Saw Hydraulic
- Power Up/Down and Wedge Height Adjustment
- 6 Way Wedge -2/4 or 8 Way also available
- Hydraulic Saw
- Parker VOAC Bent Axis Piston 7135 RPM’S 26”
- 18H 404 Saw Harvester Combination
- Protective Lock Out Cover
- Log Length “Cam” Measure System – Moves to relieve cut
- “Super Split” Cycle Time 3-4 Seconds
- Clean Out Grate 16’
- Discharge conveyor
- Operator’s platform
- Transport width – 6’
- Operation width – 12’
- Transport length – 21 to 27’
- Weight – 7400 lbs. (approx.)
- Trailer hitch – 2 5/16” ball
- Transport height – 10’
- Hydraulic capacity – 33 US Gallons
Our package prices are exceptional but if you want to choose from the options you can outfit your Lil Beaver 16 just the way you want it.
- 2/4 way axe edge wedge
- 6 way axe edge wedge
- 8 way axe edge wedge
- Operators seat (Jerry chair)
- Twister Firewood Bundler
- Scotty Shade
- Dave’s drink holder
- Hydraulic Oil Cooler