18 Bad A** Beaver – an 18” Beaver with a bad attitude
Please call Wood Beaver today!
We will be happy to assist you with choosing the best options for your firewood processor.
A typical 18” hardwood log is cut in 3-4 seconds and splits in 3-4 seconds or less!!! It’s a drag race to see which finishes its job first! The 18 BAB comes standard with almost everything – choose your engine and how you plan to “feed the beast” (Live deck, dead deck, or log lift), that’s it. If you need to get your production into the 3+ cords per hour range, the ALL NEW 18 BAB is one Bad A** Beaver!
Nothing Eats Wood Like A Beaver!!
- 3 Plus Full Cords Per Hour
- Cuts up to 18”+ Diameter
- Splits Wood From 3” to 24” Lengths
- “Super Split” Cycle Time 3-4 Seconds
- Easy Controls Hydraulic Joy Stick Controlled
- Power Up/Down on Wedge and Saw
- Hydraulic Saw Parker VOAC Bent Axis Piston 7135 RPM
- 24” 18H 404 Saw Harvester Combination
- Integral bar oil reservoir in chain guard
- Live In Feed 2 Ply Mill Grade Belt For “Positive” Feed
- Clean Out Grate
- Protective Lock Out Cover
- Log Length “Cam” Measure System – Move & Relieves Cut
- 8 Gallon Fuel Cell
- 10-19 GPM Hydraulic Pump System Eaton Brand
- On board 12’ Conveyor with winch
Transport length – 18’ Weight – 3850 lbs. (approx.)
Trailer hitch – 2” ball Transport height – 9’6”
Hydraulic capacity – 33 US Gallons
- 48″ Wood chute (in lieu of conveyor)
- 6-way axe edge wedge
- Hydraulic Oil Cooler
- Operator’s Seat (Jerry Chair)
- Scotty Shade
- Dave’s Drink Holder
- 3 Strand Live Deck $1500.00